Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module adds a Webform component that collects user registration details and creates a new account. This is useful when you only want authenticated users to submit webforms, but you do not want to create an extra hurdle for people before they fill out your webform.
Webform Register can help you keep the flexibility of Webform, while reducing duplicate entry for your visitors. Because the user registration page can be extended through Drupal's built-in user profile fields or with the help of Content Profile, the Webform Registration can help you collect user-specific, oft-repeated information such as Name, Address and Organization information and store it in a profile entry for each visitor. Meanwhile, information that's only pertinent to the individual webform, such as survey data or preferences for a single event, are collected by standard Webform behavior.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 961
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!