Webform Node Element is a module that allows you to include node content as markup in a webform without using the PHP input filter.
After installation, a node component is available in the webform UI and this allows you to specify the id of the node to be display and the display mode (teaser or full).
If the ctools module is present, node selection automatically turns into an auto-complete text field.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Utility
- Reported installs: 465 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,173
- Last modified: December 17, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.