Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module creates the ability to encrypt fields/components from the Webform module. Each Webform component can be marked as "Encrypted" and every time a user submits the webform, the encrypted value for that component will be saved instead of the original value.
Encryption is provided by the Encrypt module.
The 6.x branch of this module requires Webform 3.x and Encrypt 1.x. It will not work with older versions of Webform, or the release candidate of Encrypt (2.x) yet.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Security
- Reported installs: 1,090 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,050
- Last modified: February 1, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.