Webform Add More enables selected fieldsets to be initially hidden and progressively shown with an Add more button, mimicking CCK multiple fields.
This module adds a checkbox setting to webform fieldset components to select which should have Add more functionality, as well as an advanced setting to override the button label per Webform.
Uses a JS only approach, and is no more under active development.
The approach was proposed by Bartezz, and code originally implemented by span and kranklin . This module adds a checkbox setting to webform fieldset components to select which should have Add more functionality, as well as an advanced setting to override the button label per Webform.
jQuery Livequery plugin (included).
After enabling the module, configure two or more webform fieldsets to use Add More. To change the Add more button label, edit the Form settings Advanced settings.
Is a total rewrite of the module. While functionality is similar, it uses core AJAX behaviour, allowing for required fields within add more fieldsets.
An upgrade path from 7.x-1.x to 7.x-1.x is provided, but remains to be tested further and might require some manual amends in your webforms.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 3,649 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 25,981
- Last modified: 17 June 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.