Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Voting Rules provides Rules integration for the VotingAPI module.
Administrators can configure actions to occur when a user submits a vote, when a user deletes a vote, and when the results of a vote are calculated. Currently, Voting Rules supports votes on nodes, users, and comments.
Supported conditions include acting on the total number of votes, average vote, the sum total of all votes, as well as any conditions provided by other modules on the node, user, or comment that is being voted on.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Rules
- Reported installs: 1,790 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 37,366
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!