This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Voting Rules provides Rules integration for the VotingAPI module.
Administrators can configure actions to occur when a user submits a vote, when a user deletes a vote, and when the results of a vote are calculated. Currently, Voting Rules supports votes on nodes, users, and comments.
Supported conditions include acting on the total number of votes, average vote, the sum total of all votes, as well as any conditions provided by other modules on the node, user, or comment that is being voted on.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Rules
- Reported installs: 1,714 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 37,553
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.