This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
An experimental jQuery plugin that will group thumbnails by a shared data-attribute into a pile. When clicking on the pile, the thumbnails that belong to that pile will be spread into a grid using CSS transitions.
This experimental jQuery plugin allows the automatic grouping of thumbnails using a pile effect. The thumbnails will group according to their shared data-pile attribute and once clicked, the pile will disperse and its thumbnails fly to their positions. The thumbnails can be slightly rotated or positioned with a delay.
The grid itself is adaptive, meaning that if there is not enough horizontal space considering the width and the gutter of the items, the column count will decrease and the grid will re-order.
- Libraries API
- Views (7.x-3.x-dev 2013-April-6)
- jQuery 1.8+. Install the jQuery Update
module (7.x-2.x-dev), or review other methods for using newer versions of jQuery.
- Install dev version of jQuery Update module
- Enable jQuery 1.8 here /admin/config/development/jquery_update
- Clone Stapel to /sites/all/libraries/stapel folder
- Copy /sites/all/libraries/stapel/js/modernizr.custom.63321.js to /sites/all/libraries/modernizr/modernizr.min.js
- Install Modernizr module
- Ensure another dependant modules are installed
- Install this module
- Feel free to create a view with new 'Stapel' style format
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 621
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.