Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Views displays is part of the Display Suite and is an implementation of its API. It makes it possible to render the views data (header, footer, content, empty etc) into regions. Want extra data to a view, than this in combination with DS is ultimate power! The demo site has a nice example what you can do with it without having to theme or install extra modules.
Updating to the 6.x-2.x branch
6.x-2.0 is a small update which brings this module in line with the release numbering and UI changes for Display Suite 2.x.
Important: If your views layout does not change when using vd, check out for the presence of a views template in your theme, see also.
We have documentation, screencasts and more information available. Go and explore the world of Display suite.
The Drupal 7 version of Node displays has been merged into the Drupal 7 version of Display Suite.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 477 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,162
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.