Posted by hass on
Notifies delegated roles and custom users about new user registrations.
- Allows admin notifications to roles or custom e-mail address
- Allows changing the 'from' address
- Allows adding custom 'reply-to' address
- Settings can change all core account setting e-mail templates
- Allows you to send emails on user create/update/delete to your delegated users
- Allows selection of e-mail message types that will be altered
- Allow customization of Core hidden Admin (pending admin approval) e-mail
Modules you may use together
- User Settings Access allows delegated users to grant permissions to other users. But the delegated users will not receive any notifications about new users as they are not site admins. User registration notification fills this gap.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 2,230 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 35,709
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: June 22, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.