Notifies administrator (site_mail) of new user registrations. Starting with Version 1.2 you can now define both the address it goes to and the subject and messages emailed. Starting with 1.8 you can get emails when someone updates their profile as well. Starting with 1.11 you can use actual profile pieces not just a list of them all. Example if you have a profile_name you would insert in the template !profile_name and the value of profile_name will be inserted.
Version 1.2 has a bug in the profile code. Please upgrade to the latest version. When upgrading from 1.2. Please going into admin/settings/register_notify and reset to default.
I did an alpha release of the project it seems to be working fine but needs some testing before I will say it is ready for prime time. It continue support for Profile and OG but I need to add support for Profile2.
As with all contributed modules, when considering submitting an issue:
- Read the documentation (two or three times is better).
- Review the existing issues list. (Don't forget to select "<all>" for the "Status" field.)
- Gather all the appropriate information. This may include (but is not limited to):
- Drupal version.
- Browser type and version.
- Database type and version.
- Error messages, if any.
- Module settings.
PHP 4 and MySql 4
Due to end-of-life on PHP4 and MySql4, we no longer actively support either of those products. If a problem arises, we will make an effort to work around it, but will not make a guarantee. Drupal 7 will require PHP 5.2.5 or higher and MySql 5 (or Postgres 8); if your host is not at these levels yet, please encourage them to get there ASAP.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 2,533 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 27,901
- Last modified: December 2, 2014