Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by shrop on
The module allows an administrator to prevent modification of user account/profile fields. The administrator can select which fields will be disallowed, or which fields will be allowed.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, User Management
- Reported installs: 1,537 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,130
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.