- 11 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Cloud hosting, Consulting, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Managed Enterprise hosting, Project Management, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades
- Banking and Financial, E-Commerce, Enterprise, Retail and Distribution
- United States
- Charlotte, NC
- Usual project budget
Classic creates both configurable and customizable Internet-based marketing portals that manage static and variable content. Through integration with Classic's production platform, these portals help Classic’s clients drive several important outcomes: brand integrity, marketing agility, and productivity.
- Customer Specific Design and Support
- Client-branded Web Portal
- Automated and Integrated Marketing Workflows
- Multiple User Levels for Controlled Access and Views
- Shopping Cart Environment
- Brand-consistent Content
- Control Over Regulatory Compliant Verbiage
- Administrative Privileges and Reporting
- Linked to Classic’s Service and Production Platform
Through technology, Classic integrates its capabilities to offer solutions that enable effective execution of our clients' marketing strategies. The applications Classic deploys provide granular control over branding and compliance while consistently providing measurable results.
Classic recognizes how today's marketing departments are challenged with a plethora of communication tools which add to the complexities of making the right choices regarding multi-channel campaigns. Proving ROI has become paramount to the longevity of marketing initiatives. Relevance is the driver to response.
The overarching mantra has become budget conscious, efficient execution of the right communication, to the right person, at the right time.
Marketing Departments have more responsibility and accountability for successful implementation of initiatives ranging from client acquisition to retention, while still ensuring brand loyalty to field marketing support and e-commerce. This requires multiple stakeholders from multiple areas to create and implement a single vision.
Classic offers a portfolio of services and capabilities under one roof through one point of contact for clients who are doing more work with fewer people. Our mission is to be an integral part of our client’s marketing success.
Classic Graphics is the primary sponsor of the Guardr distribution and many of its modules.
Break all the crons, Apt Updates, Node Revision Cleanup, Commerce CyberSource Secure Acceptance Web/Mobile, Commerce Stalcupbucks, Guardr Core, Diskfree, Guardr, Permission watchdog, The Runs, Sanitizer, IP Authenticated Hello World, Form HeadOn, CCK Table De-splitter, Semiclean, Password trigger, Workflow Private Comments, Jammer, Anti Existing Field, Workflow Named Transitions, Role Reference, Mail Logger, SaveGuard, Workflow Required Fields, Login Security, Submit Again, Password Policy, User Read-Only, Arooga, Session Limit, Masquerade, node privacy byrole