This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides integration between ShipStation (http://www.shipstation.com) and
Drupal Ubercart for purposes of order fulfillment. ShipStation integration is provided
via the ShipStation Custom Store service (https://app.shipstation.com/content/integration/ShipStationCustomStoreDe...).
The module supports the ability for ShipStation to retrieve orders from Drupal
based on order status. It also allows ShipStation to notify Drupal of orders
that have shipped, and provides a Rules event for triggering related actions.
In order to use this module, you must have a ShipStation account.
This module requires the following modules:
You can configure the module settings at admin/store/uc_shipstation.
The module creates an endpoint for ShipStation to communicate with at shipstation/api-endpoint. Follow the instructions
in the Custom Store Integration Guide to configure a custom store in ShipStation.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 104
- Last modified: November 26, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.