Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Shipping quote module for Ubercart that uses the FedEx Web Services API to get rate quotes directly from the FedEx server.
This module is also able to generate barcoded shipping labels, valid for FedEx shipping.
Support for Drupal Commerce will be added when DC defines the infrastructure necessary to interface shipping quote modules like this.
This module requires PHP 5 built with the SOAP extension enabled (--enable-soap).
Detailed information about capabilities, requirements, limitations, installation, troubleshooting, etc. are included in the README.txt.
- The 7.x-2.0 release is the recommended release for Drupal 7.
- The 6.x-2.0 release is the recommended release for Drupal 6.
- The 7.x-2.x-dev and 6.x-2.x-dev releases will contain bug fixes and new features that aren't yet fully tested. Use one of the -dev releases if you need these new features or if you want to create or test patches for the uc_fedex module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce
- Reported installs: 605 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,859
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.