This module is used to obtain Canada Post shipping quotes. It interfaces with Canada Post's "SellOnline" service (http://sellonline.canadapost.ca) to obtain quotes directly from the Canada Post server. Works for both domestic and international shipments.
This module will calculate how many packages need to be sent, calculate the cost of shipping each package, and display the total number of packages and the total shipping cost to the customer. This module also allows the admin to inflate the weight of an order with a "weight markup", to account for the weight of packaging, and/or inflate the quoted rate with a "rate markup", to account for the cost of packing materials or handling.
- The 7.x-2.x-dev release relies on bug fixes to Drupal core made since the 7.0 release, so will only work with Drupal 7.2 or higher. Any new features added to this module will be in the 7.x-2.x branch. The -dev release is the recommended branch to use.
- The 7.x-3.x-dev release is specifically for developing integration with the Packaging module. Do not use this release unless you want to help with that integration.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 161 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,914
- Last modified: January 18, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.