Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides an Ubercart payment method. It helps to display the shop's bank account details to the customer so a direct money transfer can be initiated by the customer. Depending on where you are from you might call this method bank transfer, wire transfer, giro transfer or direct deposit.
- There are two ways to use this module (or a combination of both):
- Put all the information you need to show to the customer into the "Payment instructions" field
- Or use the provided bank details fields which is the recommended option for multilingual websites
(current fields: Account owner, Account number, IBAN, Bank code (useful for BSB / Sort code / Bank code / Clearing number / Routing transit number or Bank transit number), SWIFT, Banking institution, Branch office)
- A token (Drupal 7: [uc_order:payment-bank-details] / Drupal 6: [order-payment-bank-details]) is created which can be use to display the payment information on the invoice.
- Optionally the order ID can be displayed along the payment details as 'Reason for payment'.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2,711 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 22,380
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!