The TVI (Taxonomy Views Integrator) module allows selective overriding of taxonomy terms and/or vocabulary with the view of your choice. Using TVI you can easily create custom views to output all terms in X vocabulary.
TVI will try not to interfere with views or taxonomy/term page displays if no TVI views exist for the current page request.
Lets say you have a vocabulary defined for events, news items, and blogs. If you want to have a calendar view for all term displays in events, a node view for all news items, and you want to have standard taxonomy displays for blogs, this is where TVI shines.
Using TVI you can customize the look and feel of any and all terms in a vocabulary with only one view. Since you are using individualized views, you can modify the display plugins, sorting order, and more, giving you greater flexibility in re-working your term displays to your specifications.
How do you use it:
- Enable TVI module (requires taxonomy and views)
- Set permissions regarding TVI administration
- [optional] Define a new view, clone taxonomy/term/* view, or you may use a view from code. Be sure the View selected has a 'no results' behavior defined.
- After you know what view you want to use on a vocabulary or term, simply visit the term or vocabulary edit page that the view should be applied to, select the view that you wish to use using the drop-down select list, select the view plugin, and save your changes.
6.x will no longer receive updates as Drupal 6 has reached end of life.
7.x will also receive maintenance or bug fixes. It is unlikely that it will receive 'new' features, but will be maintained until the release of Drupal 9.
8.x the current release.
Please read the README.txt for more information.
Drupal 7 maintenance and Drupal 8 work done by Velir
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Taxonomy, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 17,772 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 74,485
- Last modified: August 12, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.