Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Token Filter is a very simple module to make token values available as an input filter.
The module now supports native tokens (e.g.
[site:name]) and all global tokens by default. It even allows some contextual tokens like node or user to be replaced, but currently does not encourage users to use them in the filter help text.
Drupal 6 and 5
- In the text where you use that input filter you can use substitution tokens with
[token global site-name]etc. You can use the global context, the user context and any custom context available. You need to enable the Token Filter for any of your existing filter types first.
- At present, the node context is not available. See
The Drupal 5 version only replaces tokens of type global and user.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 31,998 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 173,539
- Last modified: March 30, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.