This module tracks, by Ajax, how long a registered user took to read a page and the amount of time he spent on the entire site.
You can configure which content type and role should be tracked and view the report, exhibiting the total hours (or minutes/seconds) a user spent reading a page and at the entire site.
This module just track node pages and registered users. Taxonomy or views pages aren't tracked, but can be if the code is edited.
If you need to track anonymous visits, consider using Google Analytics (GA can't track registered users by its privacy terms).
There isn't any module dependency.
You need to track and exhibit a statistic report with the amount of time a registered user took reading a page and the total time spent by him at your site.
A fresh install will have each ajax call varying about 110-130 milliseconds.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Statistics
- Reported installs: 237 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,381
- Last modified: 5 June 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.