You need Text Marketer Contacts if you want to send SMS messages to your site users from your Text Marketer account. If you want to send SMS from your site you need Text Marketer SMS Integration.
The Text Marketer Contacts module sends mobile numbers from any Drupal site to Text Marketer upon user registration and user profile update. Using Text Marketer API, it also imports mobile numbers from Text Marketer and generates a list of user details with matching numbers on a Drupal site. You can download the user details list with a click of a button in CSV format which can also be uploaded to Text Marketer. This can be useful since Text Marketer API only allows sending and receiving mobile numbers; it does not support sending user details.
- Supports fields created with Profile 2.
- You can use an existing telephone number field or create a new field in the account settings page and configure Text Marketer Contacts to use it.
- You can optionally have a 'Subscribe to our SMS' checkbox. Just create a boolean field type in the account settings page and configure Text Marketer Contacts to use it.
- You can import mobile numbers from Text Marketer and display them on your site together with details of matching users.
- You can download a CSV file of the generate user list.
- Entity API (Required by 7.x-2.x version only, provides entity wrapper)
- Registry Autoload (Required by 7.x-2.x version only, allows PHP class loading)
While not a requirement, Telephone provides enhanced field validation of user mobile numbers.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication, Utility
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 786
- Last modified: 9 May 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.