This module provides a field type for referencing terms with a level to an entity, e.g. someone can add the term "Java" with the level "Expert" to a node. The levels can be defined in the field settings and consist of a numeric level key and a human readable level label. The structure of the specified vocabulary either has to be a flat-list or a single hierarchy with two hierarchy-levels, where the parents act as grouping terms.
Currently, the only widget available displays the terms with its levels in a table. Each group (either whole vocabulary (if flat), or parent term) has a separate table. The amount of terms listed in the table can be defined in the widget settings. Furthermore, a tag cloud feature can be activated, where the remaining terms are listed in the last row (see screenshot example). Adding and removing of terms is done through AJAX.
This project is sponsored by epiqo. Visit us at http://epiqo.com.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 666 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 30,693
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.