Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- Tagedelic 7.x-1.x only (http://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/tagadelic-7.x-1.x-dev.tar.gz), see
- Install Tagadelic and TagCanvas module in your
- Download TagCanvas jQuery plugin into the
sites/all/libraries/tagcanvas from http://www.goat1000.com/tagcanvas.php#links
So you have
- (Optional) For IE < 9, download Explorer Canvas into
sites/all/libraries/excanvas_r3 from http://code.google.com/p/explorercanvas/
So you have
- (Optional, since 1.1) If you are using web font such as @font-your-face, install and enable the Google Webfont Loader, no configuration needed
- Enable Tagadelic module and configure its taxonomy block
- For each block you want to enable TagCanvas, check the 'Display as TagCanvas' checkbox
- A sensible default TagCanvas options has been provided
- Customize the TagCanvas options, you can find a list of all the available options at http://www.goat1000.com/tagcanvas.php#optionList.
- Additional options provided by this module are 'canvasHeight', 'canvasWidth' in px, or "auto" to take its parent height/width.
- Cumulus, flash based
- Tagadelic, where all the real work happens
- Initially sponsored by HypnoBirthing.com.my and forDrupal.com
- Developed by myfinejob.com
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Taxonomy, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 247 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,601
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.