Integrates the Symbol plugin for CKEditor, allowing editors to use any number of Unicode characters.
1. Download the plugin from http://ckeditor.com/addon/symbol.
2. Place the plugin in the root libraries folder (/libraries).
3. Enable Symbol module in the Drupal admin.
4. Configure your CKEditor toolbar to include the button
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 51 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 518
- Last modified: 16 September 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.