Adds a block to allow users to switch between enabled themes.
Themes can be given 'user friendly' names and access can be controlled by user role.
Switchtheme provides optional support for Browscap module to switch themes based on the browser of a visitor.
README.txt contains instructions on how to modify a single theme and use Switchtheme to allow users to choose between a small, medium, and large text version of your site.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements, Utility
- Reported installs: 7,146 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 140,183
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.