Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Adds a block to allow users to switch between enabled themes.
Themes can be given 'user friendly' names and access can be controlled by user role.
Switchtheme provides optional support for Browscap module to switch themes based on the browser of a visitor.
README.txt contains instructions on how to modify a single theme and use Switchtheme to allow users to choose between a small, medium, and large text version of your site.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements, Utility
- Reported installs: 7,043 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 141,956
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.