Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Note: The Storm modules for Drupal 7 and beyond have been renamed to Project Management, and moved to http://drupal.org/project/pm.
Storm is a structured system for project management, including:
- Organizations, Teams, People,
- Projects, Tasks, Tickets, Timetrackings,
- Notes, Invoices, and Expenses.
Each part provides permissions to control the sharing of data with other Drupal users, and based on assignment of projects/tasks/tickets to particular users or teams.
All of the above includes support for views and tokens. You can also create and email PDF invoices.
Which version should I use?
|Drupal 7||Please see http://drupal.org/project/pm.|
|6.x-2.x||Main version for Drupal 6.|
|6.x-1.x||Legacy branch. Not Supported.|
New development happens in the development releases (-dev), which is then released periodically as a stable version.
How to help:
Storm (like any Drupal module) requires community help to keep development going, keeping the module relevant for your needs:
- Get involved on the issues list: Answer issues, weed out duplicates, post bugs...
- Test the -dev release: This helps to improve reliability of the stable releases.
- Post / review patches: More patches => more, faster and better development!
- Volunteer to help maintain Storm: Please contact juliangb to get involved.
You don't need permission to get involved - anyone is welcome, but please do get in touch if you need help.
Ways to get in touch:
|Storm Issues Queue||Discussion of specific changes to Storm, including reporting of bugs|
|Drupal Groups: Storm||General discussion of Storm, and coordination of efforts.|
Drupal Groups also has a comparison of similar modules that may be useful if you are considering Storm versus other modules.
Various modules exist that extend Storm:
- Dynamic Dashboard for Storm
- Quick Timetracking for Storm
- Storm Contrib
- Storm Knowledge Base
- Sandbox: Employee Performance module
Storm is Open Source Software, and many people have contributed time towards Storm over the years:
- Original author: Roberto Gerola
- Current active maintainer: juliangb
- Members of the community such as yourself, who use Storm, test patches, report bugs and ideas, and develop for Storm.
If you use Storm, please consider contributing a few cents towards maintenance and future development.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 113 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 62,258
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: July 21, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!