Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by Pierre.Vriens on
Provides a few advanced options to the core Statistics module. Once enabled, these options can be found under "Administer >> Reports >> Access log settings."
- Only track 'unique' views of content
- If you keep viewing a node over and over again, the "x reads" counter won't increase each time. This is applied on a per-user basis as well as a per session id for anonymous users. This replaces the Accurate Read Count module. This is a workaround for .
- Discard content views by user role
- Administrators can assign the 'exclude visits from counters' to discard content views from certain user roles. This offers nearly the same functionality as the Decounter module and should not be used at the same time.
- Discard access log records by user role
- If you have certain users that are active behind the scenes in your site, you can remove their entries from the access log table to help keep it trimmed down (more relevant statistics about your site's visitors and possibly improved database performance).
- Discard access log records by crawlers and bots
- Integrates with the Browscap module to not log visits from search engine crawlers and bots. This will not affect your site's ability to record visitor referrers from search engines.
- Other statistics enhancements:
- Adds reset functionality for acceslog records and node view counters.
How can you get involved?
- Write a review for this module within its Community Documentation pages.
- Help translate this module.
- Donate to help keep the maintainer active with his contrib modules.
- Report any bugs, feature requests, etc. in the issue queue.
- Contact the maintainer with any comments, questions, or a quote for custom module customizations.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Statistics, Utility
- Reported installs: 2,741 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 19,271
- Last modified: March 29, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.