This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Stacks is a system that makes creating complex pages easy for content editors.
The system is comprised of ‘widgets’, which are reusable pieces of content that you can place, reuse, and re-arrange on a given page. Stacks has a custom admin interface to help facilitate a great experience for content editors with a workflow that includes a template selection (data collection) and a theme variation option (class based tweaking).
Widgets can contain any standard drupal fields like date, text, long text, etc. This flexibility allows you to create a wide variety of reusable widgets to build out your site.
Once set up, Stacks gives content editors the power to create complex pages and layouts on the fly without the help from a developer. A few examples of what’s possible:
- Hero images with multiple variations in layout
- Media galleries
- Complex image and text layouts
- Testimonial sliders
- Content feeds with taxonomy and content type filtering
- Entire pages can be built out on-the-fly using widgets
Additional features include:
- Create custom widgets with unique templates and themes
- Custom admin experience to bring the power of Drupal to content editors
- Reuse widget instances on multiple pages - allowing for modular content reuse.
- Solr Integrated Search
- Insert view-like widgets on the fly using ‘Content Feeds’
Isn't this just like the Paragraphs module?
We've put together a quick list of differences between Stacks and the Paragraphs module which you can read in this issue: https://www.drupal.org/node/2853875#comment-11951156
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Developer
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 179
- Last modified: February 22, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.