Slideshare slides can thus be embedded in any content type with an Embedded Video Field by pasting the URL of a Slideshare presentation into that field.
This module provides both a thumbnail and a Flash embed representation of the presentations, and provides support for listings via Views module.
The Embedded Media Field module and its dependency, CCK (content.module) must both be installed and enabled, as must the Embedded Media Field sub-module Embedded Video Field.
You must acquire a free Slideshare API in order for the embedding to function.
Drupal 7 development
At this time no Drupal 7 development is planned, as the world has largely moved on from Slideshare. Patches in the issue queue, however, are always welcome.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 251 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,431
- Last modified: September 26, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.