Simple Contest module provides contest system for Drupal websites.
for example, Best Design submission, Top contributor this week, etc.
- contests are nodes. multiple contests of multiple contest type can be run same time
- Two winner types : Users & Node, that means winners can be "user" or node"
- multiple winners can be chosen by ranking/weight
- Supports both automatic and manual winners selection
- Winner chosen rule will be based on View. so it is up to you to decide how the winner will be selected
- Modules integration with Views, Token, Rules, Userpoints, Date Repeat, Commerce Coupon, UC Gift Certificate & UC Coupon
- Token integration and customized E-mail notifications
- Token : [E-mail tokens Integration]
- Views : [Contest winners selection]
- Date : [Contest Date and repeat options]
- Simple contest Userpoints: (Drupal 6 & 7)
Provides user points module integration
- Simple contest Rules: (Drupal 6 & 7)
Provides events, conditions & actions for Rules module
- Simple contest Commerce Coupon: (Drupal 7) new
Integration with Commerce Coupon to create prize coupons for contest winners.
- Commerce Coupon
- User reference and Node Reference modules (sub modules of References) : Two reference fields will be created to simple contest coupon entity type to hold the contest node and winner user.
Rules Integrated: This module provides a new default rule for coupon validation to make sure that the contest winners can only redeem his/her coupons.
- Simple contest Repeat: (Drupal 6 & 7)
To create contests based on date repeat schedules
D7 of Simple contest Repeat requires Date module 7.x-2.2 or greater.
- Simple contest UC Coupon: (Drupal 6)
Optional Integration with Ubercart discount coupons (coupons will be created for winners)
- Simple contest UC Gift Certificate: (Drupal 6)
Optional Integration with Ubercart Gift Certificate (Gift Certificates will be created for winners)
Suggestions &/ Issues welcome
Vinoth - Tamil Friends
Initial 'dev' version of simple contest module is just released. other sub modules are on the way.
Avialable for paid customizations.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Community, Content Construction Kit (CCK), E-commerce, Evaluation/Rating, Event, Rules
- Reported installs: 88 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,993
- Last modified: December 2, 2014