Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Simple Contest module provides contest system for Drupal websites.
for example, Best Design submission, Top contributor this week, etc.
- contests are nodes. multiple contests of multiple contest type can be run same time
- Two winner types : Users & Node, that means winners can be "user" or node"
- multiple winners can be chosen by ranking/weight
- Supports both automatic and manual winners selection
- Winner chosen rule will be based on View. so it is up to you to decide how the winner will be selected
- Modules integration with Views, Token, Rules, Userpoints, Date Repeat, Commerce Coupon, UC Gift Certificate & UC Coupon
- Token integration and customized E-mail notifications
- Token : [E-mail tokens Integration]
- Views : [Contest winners selection]
- Date : [Contest Date and repeat options]
- Simple contest Userpoints: (Drupal 6 & 7)
Provides user points module integration
- Simple contest Rules: (Drupal 6 & 7)
Provides events, conditions & actions for Rules module
- Simple contest Commerce Coupon: (Drupal 7) new
Integration with Commerce Coupon to create prize coupons for contest winners.
- Commerce Coupon
- User reference and Node Reference modules (sub modules of References) : Two reference fields will be created to simple contest coupon entity type to hold the contest node and winner user.
Rules Integrated: This module provides a new default rule for coupon validation to make sure that the contest winners can only redeem his/her coupons.
- Simple contest Repeat: (Drupal 6 & 7)
To create contests based on date repeat schedules
D7 of Simple contest Repeat requires Date module 7.x-2.2 or greater.
- Simple contest UC Coupon: (Drupal 6)
Optional Integration with Ubercart discount coupons (coupons will be created for winners)
- Simple contest UC Gift Certificate: (Drupal 6)
Optional Integration with Ubercart Gift Certificate (Gift Certificates will be created for winners)
Suggestions &/ Issues welcome
Vinoth - Tamil Friends
Initial 'dev' version of simple contest module is just released. other sub modules are on the way.
Avialable for paid customizations.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Community, Content Construction Kit (CCK), E-commerce, Evaluation/Rating, Event, Rules
- Reported installs: 55 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,631
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.