This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The shell_client module provides a basic class for interacting with the command line from a Drupal site. This module provides no user interface. You should only install this module if another module requires it.
You should consider using Symfony Process instead of this module for new project.
Development of this module was sponsored by Technocrat.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,380
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.