Need a new feature for your business? Please drop me a line.
Contributors/co-maintainers wanted! Please drop me a line.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH IT?
- Create nodes that are spreadsheets, complete with formulas and formatting
- Create CCK fields that are spreadsheets
- Refer to cells in other spreadsheet nodes
- Use the standard Drupal search to find content inside cells
- Save sheets as templates that can be reused when creating new spreadsheets
- Import from Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx) and OpenOffice.org Calc (.ods) files
- Import from Google Docs spreadsheets
- Export to Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx), Adobe Acrobat, and more
- Create views that show results in spreadsheets, complete with formulas, formatting and result expansion
- Create views that let you export their data to Microsoft Excel and other supported format
Check the Roadmap below for upcoming features.
You can find out more in the documentation:
- Installation of Google Spreadsheet Module, PHPExcel Module and CKEditor Module
- How to create a Sheetnode
- How to create a Sheetnode View
- Frequently Asked Questions
CREDITS AND SPONSORSHIP
The following individuals and organizations have provided financial support for Sheetnode:
Thank you all for your generous support.
Version 2 has just been released. This includes updates to both socialcalc and the module. A short list of what is included:
- Integration with the Libraries module
- New minified versions of the socialcalc library
If you feel this module is useful to your business, please consider the following:
- Read my articles on Sheetnode at my blog.
- Read about the architecture of SocialCalc by Audrey Tang, one of the original SocialCalc developers.
Currently we are not looking at active development on the 1.x branch but rather looking to build on the 2.x branch backporting where applicable.