Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Create nodes that are spreadsheets, complete with formulas and formatting
- Create CCK fields that are spreadsheets
- Refer to cells in other spreadsheet nodes
- Use the standard Drupal search to find content inside cells
- Save sheets as templates that can be reused when creating new spreadsheets
- Import from Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx) and OpenOffice.org Calc (.ods) files
- Import from Google Docs spreadsheets
- Export to Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx), Adobe Acrobat, and more
- Create views that show results in spreadsheets, complete with formulas, formatting and result expansion
- Create views that let you export their data to Microsoft Excel and other supported format
- Check the Roadmap below for upcoming features.