The services included are various: del.icio.us, Digg, Facebook/Facebook Share/Facebook Like, Furl, Google Bookmark/Google Plus One, IceRocket, LinkedIn/Linkedin button counter, MySpace, Newsvine, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Technorati, Twitter/Twitter widget, Yahoo Bookmark, and many more, they are split for language in different packages: basque, dutch, farsi, german, hungarian, italian, polish, russian, spanish, swedish.
Other services are availables to be included within an extra module which can be built easily through a web interface.
More features will arrive with the Service Links 3.x plan or backporting some of the features listed there to the 2.x version.
- show links as text, image or both;
- displaying for view mode, user roles, content type or taxonomy;
- provide links on: node content, node link, block;
- provide blocks for node and not-node pages;
- sortable services through a drag'n drop table;
- custom icons may be specified in a different folder;
- browser bookmarking (work with Firefox, IE, Opera, Chrome);
- support for short links (enhanced with Shorten Urls);
- title tag used for build the link, can be override with a custom string including tokens (look to Token project);
- support for icon sprites (through Service Links Sprites plugin);
- support the page visibility as every block does;
- provide two powerful APIs for print the whole set of selected services or a custom subset (look the documentation page) with the ability to override the default settings;
- all the links are rendered as XHTML code.
External modules supported (you have to install them too)
- Node Displays (Display Suite project) through Service Links Displays plugin;
- Forward through Forward Services module;
- Share through Service Links Share plugin, only for Drupal 6.x;
- Shorten URLs;
- Bean module is supported through the external module Bean Service Links created by mrfelton;
- Jquery Update is needed if you are using Linkedin Button (widget service) in Drupal 6;
News and links
- LEND YOUR SUPPORT TO SERVICE LINKS DEVELOPMENT AND MAKE A DONATION TO www.pledgie.com;
- Short news will be published in the Service Links Google+ page;
- Service Links 3.x plan.
- What is new in Service Links 2.1;
- Extra Services generator;
- Brief history of 2.x refactoring;
- How to update from 1.x;
- Old documentation page.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 37,792 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 292,030
- Last modified: December 2, 2014