Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Semantic Fields (formerly Semantic CCK in Drupal 6) was created to give users the abilility of customizing and enhancing the HTML output of a field. With Semantic Fields enabled, users can specify the HTML wrapper element and classes for:
- The entire field
- The labels -- above and inline
- All field items
- Each individual field item
This allows users to quickly create semantically rich and meaningful HTML markup for fields, such as:
- Definition Lists
- Ordered Lists
- Unordered Lists
The user can also choose to remove all (or some) markup for any field.
By facilitating rich markup, Semantic Fields makes it easy for themers and developers to increase usability, accessibility and SEO performance of Drupal sites without resorting to field tpl overrides.
Exportable and support for Features
How to use
Semantic Fields was first developed by northStudio.com.
This module is sponsored by Wunderkraut.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Fields, SEO, Theme Enhancements, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,508 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,473
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.