This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
#D7CX: This functionality is in Drupal 7 core so this module will not be ported. Please stay tuned for the securepages port.
The login form is also secured, both on the user page and the login block.
This module is recommended for most securepages users. (One possible exception is if you have set
session.cookie_secure, and you have "Switch back to http" disabled in the securepages settings.)
Please do consider carefully the inherent limitations of mixed HTTP / HTTPS sessions. For an analysis of various approaches to using SSL, see this article on crackingdrupal.com.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Security, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,250 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 18,126
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.