Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module offers users the ability to save searches executed with the Search API module and be notified of new results. Notifications are done via mails with token-replacement, their frequency can be configured both by admins and/or users and saved searches can also be created without first executing the search.
Facet, Views or other filters set for the search will also be included in a saved search, thus reflecting exactly the same search results as displayed.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 1,024 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 42,786
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.