This module offers users the ability to save searches executed with the Search API module and be notified of new results. Notifications are done via mails with token-replacement, their frequency can be configured both by admins and/or users and saved searches can also be created without first executing the search.
Facet, Views or other filters set for the search will also be included in a saved search, thus reflecting exactly the same search results as displayed.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 1,084 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 42,567
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.