ScrollText used for display text in scrolling mode (marquee). The text come from certain node titles! You can take a number of node titles from page or story or any node type.
- Select any node types
- Scrolling speed, delay, width, height
- Limit a number of titles
- CSS using
- Scroll direction: left, right, up, down
- Scroll type: scroll, slide, bouncing
New D7 features task list
Mouse hover will stop scroll Use Views as alternate source Remove "readmore" from Block if Scrolltext is empty
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 758 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,630
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.