Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by drupalisme on
ScrollText used for display text in scrolling mode (marquee). The text come from certain node titles! You can take a number of node titles from page or story or any node type.
- Select any node types
- Scrolling speed, delay, width, height
- Limit a number of titles
- CSS using
- Scroll direction: left, right, up, down
- Scroll type: scroll, slide, bouncing
New D7 features task list
Mouse hover will stop scroll Use Views as alternate source Remove "readmore" from Block if Scrolltext is empty
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 799 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,197
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!