Utility functions for scholarly publications/content, e.g.
- search, download, and attach PDF according to node title (+ field authors) or from field URL linking to PDF
- rename attached PDFs according to title (+ other fields, e.g. year, author)
- normalize concatenated author list field (lots of diverse variants to consistent Surname, Forname; Sur...)
- split/join authors from/to concatenated/multiple field
Currently, you find the functionality in admin/content/node in the drop down list as well as partly in the menu next to 'edit'; also see admin/settings/scholarly
- biblio, but biblio_facet won't be available for D6 -- new SoC
cck content type definition for import (enable module content copy) via admin/content/types/import available, see cvs
- field_authors (concatenated) [used in: normalize (source and target); split (source)]
- field_author (cck multiple values) [used in: split (target); pdf rename]
- field_url [used in: get pdf]
- field_year [used in: pdf rename]
Notes: plan to integrate pdfmeat; bibtex im-/export would be nice ...
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), File Management, Import/Export, RDF, Utility
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,026
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.