Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
a.k.a. Drupal Scholar
This module allows users manage and display lists of scholarly publications.
- Import formats: PubMed, BibTex, RIS, MARC, EndNote tagged and XML.
- Export formats: BibTex, EndNote tagged and XML.
- Output styles: AMA, APA, Chicago, CSE, IEEE, MLA, Vancouver.
- In-line citing of references.
- Taxonomy integration.
- Translations supplied: French, Spanish, Romanian, Hungarian, Portuguese
Add your feature request here
See liiscience.org for a live example (and yes, I eat my own dog food. liiscience.org is running the latest 7.x release).
- Views OAI-PMH, a general purpose OAI server which can generate OAI-PMH feeds using any fields accessible to Views.
- OAI-PMH module which works in conjunction with the biblio module and provides an interface for others to harvest XML-formatted metadata from your repository.
- XC Biblio Bridge
- Biblio Facets which integrates with Faceted Search to allow users to navigate Biblio types and fields as facets.
- Advanced Import
- Biblio Scholar adds meta tags which help Google Scholar index your Biblio collection
- Biblio Autocomplete
- Biblio Zotero
- Biblio Altmetric
3.x is a complete rewrite of the Biblio module. The current development is done on Github, where issues and pull requests are welcome.
See the Installation and Upgrade notes (developers are encouraged to test it and provide feedback)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 7,047 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 128,827
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.