This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module adds an action wrapping of drupal_http_request() to use Rules for making HTTP requests. It has many general uses, because the Hypertext Transfer Protocol is the foundation of web data communication.
One great use case is submitting POST requests to submit data to remote websites. Some helpful text processing functionality can be found in Rules Data Transforms. For retrieving remote data, you make like Views XML Backend combined with Views Rules.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export, Rules, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 4,624 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,059
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.