Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Rotor Banner module allows you to create blocks with 'rotating' content. This can be very useful for advertising or highlighting information.
- Multiple rotor blocks (version 6.2)
- Per rotor block configuration (version 6.2)
- Ability to rotate through any content, not just Rotor Items
- Dedicated 'Rotor Item' content type for easy setup
- Clickable Rotor tabs
- Configurable tab position (version 6.x)
- 25 transition effects (fade, shuffle, zoom, scroll etc.)
- Pause on hover
- Random node selection
- imagecache support
- nodequeue support
Drupal 5: jquery_update, jquery_plugin
You must also manually add the jquery.cycle.min.js file to your jquery_plugin module directory because of (you can find the jquery.cycle.min.js file in the Drupal 6 version of jquery_plugin)
Performance will be improved by installing jquery_update 6.x-2.x which includes jquery 1.3.x..
You may wish to read this great comparison of rotator / slider modules (although this module is not actually listed there yet).
Rotor is being developed by Tom Kirkpatrick (mrfelton) of SystemSeed in association with. The author may be contacted for paid customisations of this module, Drupal consultation or other Drupal-related projects.
How can you get involved?
* Write a review for this module on drupalmodules.com.
* Report any bugs, feature requests, etc. in the issue tracker.
* Contact the maintainer with any comments, questions, or a quote for custom module customisations.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 942 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 48,749
- Last modified: September 15, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!