Useful Drupal module to assign separate themes for different roles (including anonymous) in your system.
Often you want to separate Drupal administrative interface from frontend. You can do this assigning appropriate theme for you as user. What to do if you want to show different theme for non-authorized user?
Role_Theme_Switcher overwrites theme, which is set as default in Home->Administer->Site building->Themes. So if you do not want to overwrite this setting - you should set for your role in Role Theme Switcher a "default" theme, thus assigning to role a theme set as "default" in Themes list.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 4,418 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 26,496
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.