This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Roboconf Module is a development tool which stores presets of block configurations and site/theme settings, permissions, etc., allowing a theme developer to easily switch between preset configurations for testing. Similar to the Switchtheme module, you can switch presets via a block or URL parameters.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Administration, Theme Enhancements, Utility
- Downloads: 2,302
- Last modified: February 17, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.