Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Captcha Riddler is a sub module of Captcha that lets site administrators create their own questions to foil automated spam bots.
This module lets you create custom riddles for the Captcha module. requiring guests to answer the 'riddle' before being allowed to submit the form.
- Create your own Captcha questions to give your forms personality that matches your site
- Allows multiple possible answers for one question.
- Multiple possible questions, randomly presenting just one to the user.
Captcha module is required.
i18n (D6 Only)
Add this to your settings.php (if you already have i18n_variables, add these instead of overwriting)
$conf['i18n_variables'] = array('riddler_question', 'riddler_answer');
Then visit /en/settings/riddler and /is/settings/riddler (is being your country code) and set the settings differently. This will allow Form Riddler to display different questions for different language settings.
The following CAPTCHA issues may prevent Riddler from working.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Security, Spam Prevention
- Reported installs: 9,082 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 20,459
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: September 23, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.