Captcha Riddler is a sub module of Captcha that lets site administrators create their own questions to foil automated spam bots.
This module lets you create custom riddles for the Captcha module. requiring guests to answer the 'riddle' before being allowed to submit the form.
- Create your own Captcha questions to give your forms personality that matches your site
- Allows multiple possible answers for one question.
- Multiple possible questions, randomly presenting just one to the user.
Captcha module is required.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Security, Spam Prevention
- Reported installs: 7,331 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,636
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 13 February 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.