Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by Jeffrey C. on
Require user authentication (login) on all pages, regardless of user role permission settings.
- Make all Drupal site pages require user login instantly.
- Easily exclude specific paths from user login requirement.
- Customize access denied message and user login redirect path.
- Install and enable module.
- Set desired permissions for administering require login settings.
- Configure settings: Admin > Config > System > Require Login
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 794 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,263
- Last modified: September 20, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.