Posted by Jeffrey C. on
Require user authentication (login) on all pages, regardless of user role permission settings.
- Ability to make all pages require user login.
- Easily exclude paths from requiring user login.
- Customize require login user message.
- Enable module.
- Set require login permissions to desired user roles.
- Configure require login settings: Admin > Config > System > Require Login
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 705 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,349
- Last modified: March 7, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.