This project integrates Drupal with Recurly, a subscription billing service that takes the headache out of subscription management. It can work in conjunction with your existing payment gateway or merchant account (see the list of supported payment gateways) or you can use the included Recurly Gateway (which is included free with all accounts).
This project includes a few sub-modules that allow users to choose how deeply they wish to integrate their Drupal site with Recurly:
- Recurly: The main Recurly module provides basic Drupal integration, including receiving push notifications from Recurly.com. It also includes built-in pages for users to view invoices, subscriptions, and to upgrade/downgrade their subscription level.
- Recurly Hosted Pages: Rather than hosting account management yourself, you can use Recurly.com to handle all aspects of subscription management through their hosted pages option. This requires the least amount of integration with Drupal, thus the least responsibility for customer data. Recurly's hosted pages are PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant. Sites using this solution will still need to comply with the shortened self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ-A) to meet PCI compliance on their own site.
For more information about Recurly and PCI-compliance, see the Recurly documentation on PCI-compliance.
This module uses Recurly's PHP client library to provide various points of integration with Drupal.
Here's a blog post with details on getting started with this module and Recurly.js: Integrating Recurly and Drupal. And a blog post on testing Recurly webhooks locally: Testing Recurly Webhooks with Ngrok.
8.x-1.0: This is our initial Drupal 8 development release - issues can be found in the issue queue, please help test and patch!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 217 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,420
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 13 April 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.