This module is for developers, it doesn't do anything out-of-the-box. It just provides the react.js library via the Libraries API module.
- Module Libraries API 2.0 or higher.
What branch to use ?
- React 7.x-1.x if you are using React 0.13 or lower
- React 7.x-2.x if you are using React 0.14 or later
- Unzip the Starter Kit content in
sites/all/libraries/react/. (and remove version from directory name)
- Verify that library is in this path
Usage. 2 variants
// It will load the minified variant. "Performant by default" libraries_load('react');
// un-minified, for developing purposes libraries_load('react', 'source');
* There is an admin setting to use
react-with-addons.js, instead of plain
This Drupal custom module React blocks [github] renders a "Recent Comments" block using React module as a dependency.
(Submit more examples, I will add them here)
Other React modules
I haven't tried, or tested these, use at your own risk
I don't have plans to bloat this module, the goal is to keep it simple, just as a Libraries API wrapper to add easily React to your Drupal site.
I encourage you to use this module as a dependency for your contrib/custom React modules
By David Corbacho
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 292 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,959
- Last modified: 27 October 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.