Posted by arshadcn on
Radix is a base theme for Drupal. It has Sass and Compass support, and makes it easy to build responsive themes.
Distributions using Radix
- Open Atrium: Open Atrium is an intranet in a box that has group spaces to allow different teams to have their own conversations and collaboration.
- Open Academy: OpenAcademy is a Drupal distribution that brings the best in web publishing for higher education on a customizable Drupal platform.
- Open Berkeley: Open Berkeley is a turnkey web platform solution for UC Berkeley campus websites.
- Open Restaurant: The Open Restaurant distribution has everything you need to kickstart your restaurant website. It comes with a menu management system, a reservation system, a customizable blog and events management.
- Built for Panels and Panopoly
- Components and plugins from Bootstrap
- Fixed, fluid and responsive grid system
- Responsive Panels with Radix Layouts: Panels layouts from Radix Layouts work well with the Radix theme and are responsive out of the box.
- Sass awesomeness
- Gulp and Browsersync built-in
- Drush intergration:
drush radix "My Subtheme"
- Icons with Font Awesome.
- Works with Bootswatch themes:
drush radix "My Subtheme" --bootswatch=cerulean"
- Radix requires jQuery 1.7. You can update jQuery using the jQuery Update module.
- Radix Views: Build responsive grids with Views.
- Radix Layouts: Provides responsive layouts for Panels.
- Radix Admin: Provides administrative enhancements.
- Radix Core: Brings all the Radix components (theme and modules) together. Great for your distribution make file.
- Radix Colorizer: Make your theme colorizable. Easily. (demo).
- Bootstrap Library: Loads Bootstrap JS library locally instead of CDN.