This Puppet module handles installing Drush, both from packages and from source using Git and Composer. It also defines a flexible
drush::run resource that can be used to intelligently run any Drush command from Puppet. Building on this, it provides some common commands, such as 'dl', 'en' and 'make'.
For usage instructions, check out the README.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Drush, Utility
- Last modified: September 17, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.