Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Adds a publish and unpublish button for a simpler editorial workflow.
After installation, on each content type there are a new setting at publishing options and to activate publish/unpublish button for the content type you are editing, you need to check 'Use publish/unpublish button for this content type' and save.
After that you need to add permissions for which roles that could publish content.
Now, when you edit/creates a new node, there are a publish or unpublish button for all the content types that have the button settings if the role have the right permission.
Views 3.x is supported. In the field section a publish button is added.
Normally permissions for publish nodes is not used with this module, instead it has it owns permissions.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content
- Reported installs: 3,456 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 68,906
- Last modified: February 28, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.