This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Prototype is a SASS and Compass based starter theme built to leverage Center. The goal of Prototype is to provide a good forking point for custom Drupal theme development by establishing a pattern of well organized SCSS components.
Prototype includes some responsive base styles for certain elements, such as images, but doesn't make assumptions regarding responsive layout. We find these decisions to be project and design specific, therefore try to provide as clean a starting point as possible.
Prototype has dependencies. For Compass plugins, this means installing the appropriate gem and including them in your config.rb.
Breakpoint for media queries.
Zen Grids -- Prototype has very minimal layout classes, so this is easy to swap.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 779
- Last modified: 5 March 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.