This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
You don't need to add additional markup to source code and neither to specify the language of source code snippets since prettify will guess. Code prettify module for Drupal is compatible with WYSIWYG editors and includes several themes to customize the colors and styles of source code snippets.
- Extract the content and place the js files and css inside of the following directory:
- Enable module as usual.
Please consult README.txt for more information.
Out of the box, Code prettify module for Drupal comes configured to automatically perform syntax highlighting of source code snippets in
<code> tags on your Drupal pages. Automatic syntax highlighting mode is pretty simple, but powerful at the same time. Several settings can be configured at:
Administration >> Configuration >> User interface >> Code prettify
In addition, code prettify module also provides a filter to allow users can post code verbatim. Prettify filter can be enabled and configured at:
Administration >> Configuration >> Content authoring >> Text formats
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 631 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 99,563
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.